Blockchain developer TERRA has revealed some of its newest addition to its ever-expanding ecosystem. The latest products have been tailored to meet the needs of people in developing countries such as Nigeria, whose people are struggling to gain access to basic banking and payment facilities.
The South African blockchain platform is set to aid the redistribution of wealth for the unbanked through its native token CREDIT. By ensuring the 2 billion unbanked earn its cryptocurrency as annual passive income on their smartphones, those targeted will undoubtedly unlock the market potential of the unbanked, already estimated to be worth over a trillion US dollars.
In an effort to meet its target, the platform has built 8 innovative products designed to break down the walled garden state of global wealth and also expand blockchains inclusion market.
The new products include:
- MiniPOS — A smartphone-compatible staking wallet with hourly-based reward features. This allows users to earn passive income of up to 100% profit per annum via mining CREDIT block production on the web.
- Terra.Credit — The Explorer which underpins the security and transparency of CREDIT Blockchain.
- Terra-hub — An incentivizing social networking hub for the ever-expanding base of CREDIT supporters — currently over 250,000 supporters and still counting.
- Tellus-pay— Helps bridge the gap for the unbanked looking to convert cryptocurrency payment or fiat. By simply integrating Tellus-pay, users will enjoy near-instantaneous transactions in Naira or Rand.
- Terra-mart— Commission-less marketplace for merchants who utilize CREDIT during transactions. Also, Terra-mart sellers will be issued digital stores with personalized URLs to enable them to better serve their patrons.
- Terra Wallet – Multi-currency wallet with both web and app-based interface. This wallet is currently under construction, and is being designed to enable transactions and storage of CREDIT on mobile phones.
- Terra-cex— Offers a secure platform for users to trade CREDIT against multiple assets. The cryptocurrency exchange will provide a myriad of options for users, including a referral program among many others. Currently, TerraceX is already live in about 5 African countries and is geared towards including Colombia in the nearest future.
- Terra-dax— Allows users to stay connected with several exchanges in one dashboard at the same time through API.
Having recently marked its one year anniversary, the hybrid PoW/PoS platform boasts an array of wallets, each carefully developed to perform on devices such as Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and even Raspbian from inception. This means CREDIT product blocks can be mined on any compatible smartphones to seamlessly tap into CREDIT real-world solution.
Furthermore, miners can stake their CREDIT rewards for an additional gain of 100% annual profit.
Also, Terra has ensured that all CREDIT miners work together for the expansion and growth of the ecosystem. So far, their collective efforts have positively reflected on CREDIT price. There has been a 40% increase in its price and a further increase in trading volumes compared to the previous month.
Terra CEO and founder, Dan Ronchese, concludes:
“The only way a cryptocurrency can become a global payment system is if everyone who makes payments has access to it”.
The post CREDIT, the African Cryptocurrency Unlocking Massive Potential appeared first on The Merkle Hash.